While planning a wedding has its challenging moments, Jou and Pierce found working with Karen Gramlich at The Chimneys a delight, even though the couple lives in Austin, TX, and had to plan the wedding long-distance!
“Everything was really beautiful and turned out even better than we’d expected.”
“Working with Karen, The Chimneys and Talk of the Town was great! Our wedding weekend was stress-free and a large part of that was having Karen as our month-of coordinator.”
The couple’s menu, which was selected from our array of wedding catering options, featured a taste of the South with mouth-watering items.
“Everyone loved the food, I think the fried chicken was a big hit.”
- Grilled Beef Satay with Chimichurri Sauce
- TOTT’s Shrimp & Grits with Corn Ragout served on Grit Cake with Chive Garnish
- Classic Garden Vegetable Salad with Homemade Croutons and Italian Dressing
- Couscous Salad with Dried Fruit and Almonds, finished with Olive Oil Champagne Dressing
- Southern Fried Eight Cut Bone-In Chicken with Pepper Gravy
- Sliced Beef Sirloin served Au Poivre with Cognac and Touch of Cream
- Vegan Couscous and Stuffed Portobello with Grilled Zucchini and Oven Dried Tomatoes and Red Pepper Puree
- Green Beans with Walnuts, Roasted Peppers and Lemon Dill Butter
- Rosemary New Potatoes with Caramelized Onions